We will come to your chosen location!
Early morning, lunch hour, late evening? Not a problem. We can come to your home, office, or meet you at any location of your choice. We offer "mobile only" notary services.
Monday - Friday, 8 am to 8 pm
Saturday and Sunday, 9 am to 5 pm
*Extra charges apply outside of regular hours above.
Please call for a quote.
REMINDER: before you call 650-218-5304, proper identification must be presented and verified before a notarization can be completed.
Acceptable forms of identification are:
- An i.d. card or driver’s license issued by the State of California.
- A photo identification card issued by another state, which includes a physical description of the person, signature of the person, and an identifying number.
- A United States passport.
- A driver’s license issued by another state or by a Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue drivers’ licenses.
- A passport issued by a foreign government, provided that it has been stamped by the U.S. Immigration or Naturalization Service or the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- A military identification card.
All IDs provided MUST be current or have been issued within the last five years.
So what does a Notary Public do?
A notarization is an act performed by an authorized Notary Public, commissioned by the California Secretary of State.
A Notary must check the identity and competency of the signer of the document and verify that the signer is, in fact, who they say they are, or the public notary administers an oath to the signer, who swears that the statement they have made in the document is true to the best of their knowledge.
Did you know...?
Notaries public hold an office which can trace its origins back to the ancient Roman Republic, before Cicero 106-43 B.C. They are easily the oldest continuing branch of the legal profession worldwide. (Wikipedia)
Notaries Public cannot give legal advice.